These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Infi.org Car Forums: #1 Hangout. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- Post with respect toward others. This site is aimed at a general audience, please be considerate of this.
- Please do not link to warez, cracks, or any other material that does not respect copyright. No support will be provided to such sites.
- Please don't post on this site recruiting for personal projects. We consider this to be spam. If you would like to recruit people PM a community member whose signature explicitly allows you to.
- Report any posts you feel contradict our policies by using the "post report" feature and the Moderator Team will handle them as needed. Please do not reply to these posts yourself.
- All rules apply to forum posts as well as private messages.
- The moderators are responsible for the interpretation and enforcement of these rules. Warnings and bans or placement on the moderation queue will be utilised as necessary to run the site smoothly.
- Attempts to evade bans or moderation queue will result in further discipline. If you feel you have been treated unfairly by a moderator team member, please contact the relevant team leader.
- Forum Rules
Signature and Avatar
- Avatars should be no larger than 120x120 pixels and cannot contain animation.
- Signatures may contain up to five lines of normal sized text OR a single image that is no more than 60px high, 468px wide in size and two lines of small sized text. The font size of signatures should be normal or small only.
- Links in signatures are limited to a maximum of 5* links. *Moderator team members and users affiliated with the development and maintenance of the site are allowed further additional links to aid support.
- Signature and Avatar
Creating topics an Reply's
Starting your topic/reply
- So your about to start a topic, first see if someone else wrote the same topic, try searching for it. You can post inside the topic with the reply button. If you find that no other topics has been started inside your forum category and it’s not off topic to what that forum is about create a new topic.
General rules to consider when posting or replying:
- Don’t double post: Double posts are deleted, spamming even more new topics about the same subject might be considered flood and might be reason for your account to be temporarily deactivated/banned or lowered in rights. You can modify a submitted topic/post for a few hour, after that, append to the topic with a reply.
- Moderators/Administrators are here, be patient when requiring approval, this might take a few minutes to days. Consider a post not approved after a few days, as moderators will more likely prioritize legit posts above spam or double posts. However they will decide to approve or deny and you will get your answer.
- Keep it in English or the language designated to that forum.
- Are you in need for an admin or moderator, you will find them inside the forums moderators groups. Private message's however are for new registered accounts disabled, to countermeasure spam.
- Consider asking your 'local' moderator before asking global moderators, if that does not work out contact a site administrator
- Starting your topic/reply